Thursday 6 June 2013

The general idea is...

It's safe to say I am obsessed with books and my pets.

I caught the writing bug around early March and since then I have been working away quietly on my own novel. So far I am only a third of the way through, but I decided that now is a good time to start writing about my experience in the hope of helping novice writers.


I may even post up some of the art pieces I am working on. I will never consider myself as the next best thing to sliced bread. But I believe art is important and runs adjacent to literature.

I'm also very close with my younger sister and together we have been working on a couple of projects including a children's book and teen novel.

In addition, I will be reviewing some of the books I have read giving a fair critique. If you're looking for Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey reviews, make a u-turn at the next exit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment